Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Identity

Back Home!!! Home Sweet Home!!!Yes, Dirty Roads, Hapless Traffic,Haphazard Driving,Near Zero Greenary,Litter allover,pollution and drainage overflowing.. so on and so forth.Very much contrary to what I saw last one year- Clean roads, well maintained gardens and parks, regulated traffic, elite people..they may it High standard living...I call it boring and monotonous Life...For the past 2-3 weeks after comign back, I might have got some 100 calls..visited more than 50 people...fought with my mom some 10 times...spent hours in canteen calling it short breaks....met all my relatives and good old friends...people and people everywhere....loved every moment...Where was this me for one year???????..I might have got technically strong in my profession, earned lots in pounds..visited a number of european countries...but missed home!!! and of course friends!!!...felt like I was back to my happiness after an year of solitude..Buzzing City....salty water....scortching heat...heavy traffic....seem to love all this a lot more than I did till now...This is me...My Identity:):)P.S:when I am scribbling this....Ilaiyaraja's song 'Sorgame Enralum' passing thro my mind...

No comments: